What is Garden Cut®?
Garden Cut is our specialty processor offering made-to-order fresh-cut fruits, vegetables and specialty items.
Our Garden Cut brand on your shelves will distinguish your stores from the competition. Sure, we can provide fresh-cut fruit or carrot sticks, but we go way beyond the basics. Our Garden Cut brand includes more than 400 products from which to choose, including:
- Staple fresh-cut items, such as lettuce, onion, peppers, apples and melon
- Unique and specialty items, such as parsnip coins or peeled and quartered butternut squash
- Garden Grillers®, a line of fresh-cut, partially-prepared meal complements, including Italian stuffed mushrooms and fajita mixes, that allow your customers to simply grill, roast or stir-fry and eat
- ToGo™ snacks, a line of yogurt parfaits and freshly-cut bite-sized fruits and vegetables accompanied by tasty dressings and dips to meet the needs of your busy, on-the-go customers
- Certified Organic Product Offerings
- Kosher Certified Product Offerings
Garden Cut adheres to the principals of HACCP and all employees are trained in safe food-handling practices. In addition to regulatory inspections the Garden Cut processing facility is audited annually to the GFSI benchmarked standard, SQF and is an SQF Certified Facility.
Why use Garden Cut® products?
- To take production out of your backroom
- To reduce labor costs
- To minimize product shrink
- To minimize your food-safety liability
- To provide your busy customers healthy options for their meals
- To provide your busy customers healthy convenience snacks
To learn more about Garden Cut®, visit mygardencut.com